A Spoonful of Salt

A Spoonful of Salt
Please take everything you read with a grain of salt. But for this blog, please take it with a spoonful.

Monday, February 28, 2011

MADD Drunk Driver


I've been thinking a lot about irony. I see it quite frequently in my everyday life. For example, the girl who is nearing the end of her college studies but can't even put a sentence together correctly, my cat who is severely overweight eating right next to a scale, the Accountant who is irresponsible with his finances.

All those things kind of make you chuckle, but this really takes the cake! I'll spare you the whole ''Drunk Driving is Bad" speech because everyone knows it- especially the former President of a Mother's Against Drunk Driving chapter!

I have seen a lot of mugshots, sometimes the people are crying, sometimes smiling, but none that I have seen have had that kind of crazy, angry, killer expression. She definitely looks MADD that she got caught! :)

Happy Monday everyone! Remember to appreciate ironic situations. It really makes for a good laugh.

Disclaimer: All are innocent until proven guilty in a court of law...even then, they may still have been innocent and just had a bad lawyer :)

.

No comments:

Post a Comment