A Spoonful of Salt

A Spoonful of Salt
Please take everything you read with a grain of salt. But for this blog, please take it with a spoonful.

Friday, February 11, 2011

A Little of This and A Little of That


Hi, my name is Rebekah and I am a Droidaholic. Well, more like a DroidWordsaholic. I got a new phone over the weekend- the EVO 4G-which is the reason for my absence in blogging. It is my first real smart phone and I just love it to pieces. I spend a good two hours a day playing DroidWords which is basically the electronic version of Scrabble. It is quite addicting and I am quite good :)


In other news, traffic this morning really tested my patience. I have a low tolerance for stupidity in general anyway, and normally, I wouldn't complain about such things on my blog, but I really thought I might find myself in a life or death road rage situation today in particular. Oh, I wanted to get out of the car so bad and rough that guy up a little, you know, let him know who is boss. The only reason I didn't is because I value MY life too much :) Im sure you don't want to hear about it...I just don't think think other drivers take me seriously. Maybe a bumper sticker that reads "Crazy On Board" might help them understand who they are dealing with.


Yesterday evening, I went to the Kimbell Art Museum in Fort Worth for College Night to see the Salvator Rosa Exhibit. I only went to receive extra credit in my Art Appreciation class. I don't really comprehend art beyond fingerpainting, however I really enjoyed this exhibit. It was a Docet-guided tour, and our guide was a little, old, German woman with a lot of spunk. She got so excited as she told us the story of each painting, and there were some really interesting pieces. He liked to paint scenes that told stories such as certain myths of his time. All had a certain darkness about them though, which I didn't like.


Anyway, that has been my week. Now, back to DroidWords.

No comments:

Post a Comment