A Spoonful of Salt

A Spoonful of Salt
Please take everything you read with a grain of salt. But for this blog, please take it with a spoonful.

Saturday, February 26, 2011

Drug Mugs


Well, it is has been a while since I have blogged, mostly because I haven't found anything newsworthy enough to write about.

I came across this article tonight, and it is things like this that make you realize how serious drug addiction really is. I have had an up close and personal view of it myself, but for those who have not, I imagine these would be some really shocking images. I can attest that drugs truly do ruin lives and families. So, if any of these photos deter even one person from trying drugs, it is worth it.

Sorry to be Debbie Downer. It is just a really serious, sad subject, and my heart is heavy as I think of all of the families of addicts that are suffering. So, so, sad.

Parents, please talk to your kids about the consequences of drug use.

.


No comments:

Post a Comment