1. Who the heck goes scuba diving in freezing water under a frozen lake?
2. What is the point of putting out a flag indicating that you are scuba diving nearby if no one knows what the flag symbolizes?
3. The guy's reaction to seeing the scuba diver's hand come out of the water when he "caught" him was priceless! He said, "I didn't know what to- if I should shake it, or what." Yeah, I'm thinking that would have just added insult to injury.
4. The fisherman is the one who ruined his scuba diving adventure, yet the diver brought him a beer as a peace offering. How does that make sense? I guess it was a nice gesture to say, "Sorry you thought you were catching the biggest fish you would probably ever see in your lifetime, but it turned out to be me."
5. Why did the divers have beer anyway? It is probably not safe to drink and dive.
6. If he would have killed and eaten the scuba diver, would it be considered murder? Hey, he caught him fair and square just like a fish!