A Spoonful of Salt

A Spoonful of Salt
Please take everything you read with a grain of salt. But for this blog, please take it with a spoonful.

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Flava Flaaaaaaaaav!


Yeah boyee! I cannot even tell you how excited I am about this!

Anyone who knows me knows that my guilty pleasure is reality television. My first love is The Real Housewives series, but there is room in my heart for others. I definitely will be watching Flava Flav's new show. I know, I know, he is a greasy, little sleazeball of a D-list celebrity who wears a full-sized clock as a necklace! However, you have to admit, he is quite entertaining and very funny. Plus, no matter who he is, you have admire a man of his age going back to school to get his high school diploma. Also, his motive is good (we are going to ignore the fact that he is a washed-up 80's rapper, crack addict and criminal, and is most likely doing the show in part because of the thousands of dollars they are paying him). He wants to be a role model for adults who may feel like they cannot go back to school. That is commendable.

Who knows, maybe he will go on to college and study Horology! Look out, Rolex, you might have some pint-sized competition! :)

.

No comments:

Post a Comment