A Spoonful of Salt

A Spoonful of Salt
Please take everything you read with a grain of salt. But for this blog, please take it with a spoonful.

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Rebel WITH a Cause....For Concern


Now, anyone who knows me, knows that I love me some young Marlon Brando- emphasis on the "young" part. Think Rebel Without a Cause and A Streetcar Named Desire not The Godfather. He is definitely easy on the eyes, and I love his no-nonsense style. The latter is evident in an apology letter he wrote to Chalie Sheen explaining why he would not be able to attend his 26th bithrday party...but he took it too far. http://www.lettersofnote.com/2011/01/im-feeling-like-very-large-turd-on-very.html
Among other things, he stated, "I'm feeling like a very large turd on a very thin stick." Now, as a "Wordie" (as I have been called), I appreciate his vivid description that no doubt painted a very clear picture for his reader of how ill he was feeling. However, did he really have to be so vulgar about it?

Since I only love the young Marlon Brando, I am going to blame his tackiness on being old and senile. He was 67 at the time of this writing. After all, we all know on your 60th birthday, you are issued a Say-Whatever-You-Want-Til-You-Pass Pass.

I just refuse to believe that my beautiful, pouty-lipped, piercing-eyed, young Marlon would grow to be such an ineloquent, old man...and sickly, at that! I wonder if "sled dog urine" is an effective cure for Diarrhea of the Mouth, as well.

Although his attractiveness and many brain cells died long before he, may he rest in peace.


P.S. I decided to dedicate my blog to whatever I feel like writing about. :)

1 comment:

  1. See Appaloosa an old movie w/ young Brando in it. It is a classic worth watching if you never seen it.

    ReplyDelete