A Spoonful of Salt

A Spoonful of Salt
Please take everything you read with a grain of salt. But for this blog, please take it with a spoonful.

Monday, January 24, 2011

Crazy Karma


A friend and I were joking around the other day about karma. I remarked that if karma is real, my (hypothetical) kids are sure to turn out ugly, dumb as rocks, and socially awkward due to all of the mean-spirited jokes I have made at the expense of dumb, ugly people. (Mom, don't be mad. I'm talkin' 'bout BEFORE I found Jesus.)

So, I went to Truelifekarma.com to take The Karma Test. I was hoping it would tell me that I had been forgiven of all my evil sins and that I could expect only good things to come my way. I was sorely mistaken. Just like Karma itself, the "test" was a sham. All they wanted was my email address to send me spam. After all, the website boasted, "It is good karma!" That's okay, the joke is on them 'cause I gave them an email address I don't even use anymore. Bam! How's that for karma, Truelifekarma.com? Stings, doesn't it?

Speaking of karma, if it IS real, I wouldn't want to be this guy. As I'm sure you read in my post "Yum. yum, give me...Gun?," you can't just go around shootin' folks anytime you feel like it- especially a Congresswoman! Not to mention, he had the audacity to plead "Not Guilty." Oh, good luck getting a fair trial. One look at those crazy eyes and the jury is going send you to the electric chair.

There I go again judging people! Oh well, the kid has crazy eyes and you know it! I am just stating the obvious. I guess I need to go to prayerrequest.com and pray for my sin of passing judgment to be forgiven.

No comments:

Post a Comment