A Spoonful of Salt

A Spoonful of Salt
Please take everything you read with a grain of salt. But for this blog, please take it with a spoonful.

Friday, April 8, 2011

Trump to Obama: "You're Fired!"





Have you heard the news? Donald Trump has been generating a lot of publicity lately and surprisingly, it not for his ginger comb-over, cheating on his wife, or a lawsuit against him. He is considering running for President in 2012.



Normally, I don't really keep up with who is who in the politic arena. However, I have recently become more aware that who we vote into office really does make a difference. It is important to vote for someone who shares your values if you want them to truly represent you. That being said, I would like to know how Donald Trump thinks he is even close to being any kind representation of the average American. A. He is a gazillionaire, B. He has had the same bad haircut for 30+ years (okay, maybe these people can relate), C. He is as promiscuous as a bonobo chimpanzee (the Republicans frown upon this sort of behavior) and D. Oh, and did I mention he is a gazillionaire? He probably doesn't even know who Joe the Plumber is, much less would he be able to relate to him or be concerned with his plight.



Besides all of those reasons, he has the personality of a doorknob. So, if he actually gets the Republican nomination, he would be wise to choose Sarah Palin (that is if she is over all that Tea Party nonsense by then) as his Vice President. That way, he will have the brains of the pair, and she will have the nice hair and charisma. Or better yet, since he loves Omarosa so much, maybe she could be his running mate to gain support from all the new minority voters who voted for Obama in 2008...because let's be real, they only voted for him for one reason. I would be willing to bet they have no concept of what it means to be a Democrat vs. a Republican, nor would they have any desire to know anything about a candidate beyond his or her external appearance.



Oh gosh, I can only imagine what his slogan will be. Probably something along the lines of, "Obama, you're fired!" So predictable.



Speaking of "fired," Trump is fired up about Obama allegedly not being a natural born citizen and therefor, ineligible to be President. Uh, Donny, maybe you should put down the Wall Street Journal every now and again and brush up on your current events. All speculation as to where he was born should have been put to rest in June 2008 when he made public a copy of his Birth Certificate.



So, Donny, maybe you should call off your goons and lay low for a while until your official announcement in June. You certainly don't need anymore bad press (but you could use a new hair stylist). Just tryna' help a brotha' out! :)



Happy Friday!!!!








.




1 comment:

  1. Thank you you reading my blog about Drunk Driving. I see so much egregious violations of procedure.People waive their rights than fight. I was arrested years ago for DUI because with the owners permission instead of driving home drunk. I slept it off in my car in the parking lot. The keys were not in the ignition. I was sleeping in the back seat. I was still arrested for DUI. Thank god I had a good civics class and learned to fight for a right to have a trial by jury. The court was not happy with it. I do not care. It was my right. I refused plea bargaining because they did not want to go to trial.after the drama. I allowed a jury my peers to determine. I was able to bring witnesses(The owner),surveillance tapes into court and won after five minutes of deliberation. The jury was mad at the police and the judge. If people exercise there rights.If they used and demand every procedure afforded to them in a court of law. We would not see the abuse in the system by people sworn to protect the people.Not enrich the system. I tell people all the time if you believe your innocent? ask for a jury trial. They should not put their fate in a judge. Let the jury decide and things might be different. You can reply at gmwarm@gmail.com my name is George

    ReplyDelete