A Spoonful of Salt

A Spoonful of Salt
Please take everything you read with a grain of salt. But for this blog, please take it with a spoonful.

Monday, March 21, 2011

Meth Lab Daycare and Sumo Runner


Ooopsies! I have been forgetting to blog. I was just having TOO much fun on Spring Break last week!

So, this is old new but still worth sharing. This is deplorable...and apparently it is becoming the newest way for people to legitimately run a business (without a license, that is) and smoke dope all day as well! Who said you can't have your cake and eat it too?! I kid.

In other happier news, congrats to this guy! While I would not want to be in the news as being the heaviest person to complete ANYTHING, kudos to him for having the strength to carry his 400 pound body 26 miles down the road. It is commendable that he is still able to walk, much less run a marathon. It is certainly not something I could do, and I am not morbidly obese...yet.

Happy Monday to you all! I promise I will be a more diligent blogger. I know you look forward to reading my personal thoughts on random news stories...pause...not!



.

No comments:

Post a Comment