A Spoonful of Salt

A Spoonful of Salt
Please take everything you read with a grain of salt. But for this blog, please take it with a spoonful.

Monday, September 15, 2008

WOW!

Wow, what a summer! Here is what I have been up to lately:

1. Running (sometimes haha)...Have a 10k to run on the 20th. Wish me luck!
2. Quit Hyatt, found a new job. Should start sometime this week with a Christain company. Im really excited about that.
3. Not eating raw :( I TOTALLY fell off the wagon but have seriously been thinking about getting back on. Its a big committment and I dont want to fail again.
4. Spending more time with family and my husband...Took a nice trip to Hot Springs for my b-day. That was fun. Will post pics soon.

How about you?

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the visit today girlie! Glad to see you're back. I say with the raw thing take it a step at a time.

    I saw you were at Mom's Raw blog so not sure if you saw this video or not but it's very helpful. http://www.momsraw.com/2008/09/tonya-kay-no-more-guilt-transitioning.html

    Look forward to more updates from you (raw or not!) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey girl!
    Thanks for stopping in to say "hello" on my blog! I am glad that you have a new job and hope it goes well for you! As far as eating raw, just have fun with it and don't guilt yourself or anything! That is great that you are running so much! I have been running off and on but mostly doing lots of yoga to prepare myself for next month. Well, ttyl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Rebekah
    I just saw your comment on Mom's Raw. I'm in Plano. Glad to find another local "Rawbie"!
    XO
    Pixy Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like you had a busy summer, and a fun one!

    I spent the summer schooling our kids (we homeschool year 'round so we can take off anytime), and we had a visitor from the States. That was fun. And we're doing music lessons.

    So anyway.

    Glad to see you're back :o)

    ReplyDelete