A Spoonful of Salt

A Spoonful of Salt
Please take everything you read with a grain of salt. But for this blog, please take it with a spoonful.

Monday, December 13, 2010

Time Flies When You're Havin' Fun!


Whoa, whoa, whoa! It has been a year and a half since I last posted! Time has really flown by! Like the rest of the world, I have been using good ole' Facebook to stay connected..and also, I haven't really done anything newsworthy in the past couple of years. But, for those of you who have been bugging me to update my blog (okay, just the ONE of you!), here goes...

In the past year and half, I had been working at a Market Research firm that sucked all the love and happiness out of me. Now, I work at a law firm as a Receptionist and I enjoy it so far. Never a dull moment, thats for sure!

In October 2009, I was visiting my family in Louisiana and was hit head-on by a drunk driver. It was a pretty traumatic event because my cousin's wife was in the car with me and she was 8 months pregnant at the time. But all ended up well and no one was seriously injured- except my poor car was smashed beyond recognition. (pic above)

Since 2009, we have moved several times. We are like gypsys! :) For now, we live in a wonderfully central location just South of DFW Airport. We plan to get a house next year.

Drew and I just celebrated 3 years of marriage on December 1st. Good times...I love you, sweetheart!

And that's about it! Now, I am looking forward to my next semester at community college and enjoying life. See you all in another couple of years! :)

2 comments:

  1. Well, I for one am glad that you were like "a gypsy" because every time you moved, you got a little bit closer to me and where I live. Maybe next year when you get a house, it will be right across the street from me. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness! I am glad you survived the drunk driver incident!! :op

    ReplyDelete