A Spoonful of Salt

A Spoonful of Salt
Please take everything you read with a grain of salt. But for this blog, please take it with a spoonful.

Friday, May 2, 2008

Day 2 and Vacation Coming Up

(Panama City Beach)

This (http://rebekahworld.blogspot.com/2008/03/best-green-smoothie-ever.html) may be the best green smoothie ever but I sure am getting tired of it quick! Having at least 64 ounces of it for the past two days has not been fun for me. Today, I used too many grapes so it is REALLY sweet. I would really like to use more apples in my green smoothies but my blender is not the best so I have to cut up the apples into very tiny pieces in order for it to blend well...I just dont have that kind of time or patience. So, I am just going to have to try some new things so that I can get through this fast...You still hangin' in there, April?
In other news, I am SOOO glad that I got my IRS Stimulus check direct deposited into my account today! What a blessing! I really need this money for our upcoming vacation in two weeks :) We got married in December but never took a honeymoon. So, this will be a nice get-away for us....if only for a week :( But hey, I'll take what I can get!

2 comments:

  1. Hang in there with the juice feast! I told someone else that I admire anyone who can do it past two meals - good job!

    Have fun on your vacation! Should be absolutely wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know what you mean with the green juices- it isn't easy drinking it down sometimes- I find oranges to make them taste yummier for me.

    I love PC beach- we don't live that far away from there- Cape San Blas is a beautiful beach too. I can't wait to hit the beach this year- hope you guys have fun!!:)

    Melinda

    ReplyDelete