A Spoonful of Salt

A Spoonful of Salt
Please take everything you read with a grain of salt. But for this blog, please take it with a spoonful.

Thursday, December 27, 2007

No More Christmas!




What a great christmas...one of the best i have had anyway!
Drew had art made for me using two of our wedding pictures...Very sweet....

Drew and i went over to my sister's house. That seems to have become the family gathering place lately. Maybe b/c it is centrally located or maybe b/c i only have a 600 sqaure foot apartment. haha....The girls made out like bandits! They got educational toys like laptops that teach you your ABC's and foreign languages, fake makeup and clothes. That should keep them busy for another year. But the most awesome gift of all had to be the Hannah Montana wig that my brother got Natalie. Well, you know, I just think she is the cutest thing ever already, but with the wig on, she is super star! :) I keep telling Rachel she needs to get her into an acting program or something. I really think she would do well. She even has the "star" smile! :)

On Christmas Eve, we went to Drew's mom's house. We played the usual White Elephant game. I was smart and bought a nice candle set. I was one of the first people to choose a gift, so naturally I chose my own :) Drew got stuck with an ugly green throw blanket...hehe

It was just a great time all around....We still have one more Christmas to "do" at Drew's dad's house on the 29th. After that, no more christmas...til next year, that is!

RMc

2 comments:

  1. it seems so nice a day

    I wish you happy life forever

    with your husband

    this is my e-mail

    zainab_alghazaly@yahoo.com

    I wish we become friends

    it will be so nice

    AH

    can I borrow this nice whig?lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was a ton of fun. I wonder what 2009 will be like. Hopefully as awesome as this one.

    Oh, by the way, if you have any last minute shopping, I found this cool site, www.collectiblecornershop.com. Check it out.

    ReplyDelete