A Spoonful of Salt

A Spoonful of Salt
Please take everything you read with a grain of salt. But for this blog, please take it with a spoonful.

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

In Sickness and in Health

I like to kick off flu season every year by actually getting the flu. Its amazing...the chills and cold sweats the body aches- I love it! Umm....yeah right! I did however get a nasty case of the flu blues (more like a sinus infection/ head cold) earlier this week and am still fighting it. As if Mondays weren't bad, right? A Monday with the flu is definitely 10 times worse.
It did have its positives though- A. I was able to finish my book (which is very exciting b/c I am looking forward to starting my new one) and B. I got to spend a lot of "quality" time with Drew. He made me spaghetti :) Ladies, make sure before you marry someone you know that he will take care of you when you cant take care of yourself..."In sickness and in health." Let it marinate (haha)...

...Oh, and C. A 3 day weekend!

Thanks for reading!
RB

No comments:

Post a Comment